|Dieser Artikel wartet auf (d)eine Übersetzung.|
|In Besitz von:||US Navy|
|Aktueller Status:||Crashed just outside of Au Co, Vietnam|
Five soldiers set out upon the Mekong River to search for a downed Douglas A4 Skyhawk.
During the Vietnamkrieg, five soldiers--Dallas, Austin, Amarillo, San Antonio, and Loredo--are on a mission along the Mekong River in Vietnam to search for a downed A4 Skyhawk. Politicians want to keep the mission and the aircraft's status top secret, so the soldiers give up their identities. Their seven day journey is cut short by enemy fire.
Dallas tortures a Viet Cong Informant to learn the Skyhawk's location--just outside Au Co. The crew has been killed, but put up a good fight before dying. Austin protests Dallas's decision to carry out the crew's original mission of destroying Au Co. However, Dallas convinces Austin, and they take a missile from the plane.
- The actual name of the aircraft is "A-4 Skyhawk", though it is referred to in the graphic novels as an "A4 Skyhawk".
- Skyhawks were manufactured by Douglas Aircraft Corporation, part of Boeing.
- The U.S. Navy retired Skyhawks in 1976; the Marine Corps stopped using the aircraft in 1998.
- 2,960 Skyhawks have been built. A total of 22 Skyhawks were lost or shot down during the Vietnamkrieg.
- The Skyhawk is also known as "Scooter", "Bantam Bomber", "Tinker Toy Bomber", and "Heinemann's Hot-Rod".
In reality, A4 Skyhawks were used frequently during the Vietnamkrieg.
Ando-Mofa • Berliner Lieferwagen • Brodys Auto • Flug 195 • Gefangenentransporter • Hanas Motorrad • Jessicas Cadillac • Mohinders Taxi • Nikis Gremlin • Nissan Cube • Nissan Rogue • Nissan Versa • Northeast Brauerei Lastwagen • Peters Mietauto • Poolreinigungs Wagen • Rollo Fusors Yacht • Skyhawk • Tracys Auto • Willow
|Andere Dinge: Artwork • Drogen • Forschungen • Gegenstände • Geld • Illustrationen • Kleidung • Krankheiten • Medien • Nahrungsmittel • Publikationen • Schmuck • Technik • Telefone • Waffen|