Aus Heroes Wiki
|Dieser Artikel wartet auf (d)eine Übersetzung.|
It is believed that the color red has significance in the show Heroes. Though highly suspect, examples of its usage are categorized here.
- The use of the color red is sprinkled throughout the series in a very similar fashion to the way it was used in the movie The Sixth Sense. In the movie, each scene containing red indicated the scene contained a ghost.
- Because of the comic book inspirations and influences on Heroes, the use of the color red may be attributed to Frank Miller's series (which was later made into a Hollywood movie), Sin City. The world of the series is black and white (referred to as "ashcans" in the publishing circles) except for a bright single shade of deep red, used to color blood, lipstick, a woman's dress, etc. In many of Isaac's paintings he uses duller drab earth-tones, accented by bright vivid reds.
- Because Heroes deals with comic-book-like scenarios, there may be more appearances of the primary colors in the show, as it was in the movie Dick Tracy.
- School colors at Union Wells (lockers, signs, varsity jackets, football uniforms) (most common school color in the USA, since red is a national color)
- Nathan's political campaign (Red and blue are standard colors in USA politics)
- Peter's hooded sweatshirt. (Genesis)
- Hiro's shirt when he teleports to Times Square. (Genesis)
- The Japanese schoolgirl's red bows. (One Giant Leap)
- Mohinder's mother's sari. (Red is a common color in Indian clothing) (Seven Minutes to Midnight)
- The sash on Mira's sari. (Red is a common color in Indian clothing) (Seven Minutes to Midnight)
- Niki's blouse.
- Micah's shirt.
- Charles Deveaux's pajamas. (Nothing to Hide)
- Lori's outfit.
- Hiro wearing red among the rank and file white collar workers, after he teleported to Yamagato Industries. (Six Months Ago)
- Simone's scarf.
- Mohinder's shirt. (Parasite)
- Simone's shirt.
- Nathan's outfit in Issue 05 of the 9th Wonders! comic.
- A boy's cape (One Giant Leap)
- The tape on teleportation.
- Simone's umbrella when kissed by Peter in the rain.
- Isaac's painting of the boiling water.
- Isaac's painting of the explosion. (Genesis)
- The title of Hiro's 9th Wonders! comic book. (One Giant Leap)
- The curtains behind Niki in her video. (Genesis)
- Micah's room. (Genesis)
- Matt's radiation detector badge when interviewing Ted. (Red/green is safety standard in USA) (Seven Minutes to Midnight)
- The numbers on the clock when Hiro teleports from the subway. (LCD displays use diodes that emit in the red spectrum, industry standard) (Genesis)
- The stop sign when Peter punches Nathan (who is wearing a red tie). (In the USA, all stop signs are red)
- The stapler Lyle uses on Claire. (Nothing to Hide)
- The lettering and clock at the Burnt Toast Diner. (Seven Minutes to Midnight)
- The candles at Charlie's memorial at the BTD. (Six Months Ago)
- The names of the deceased and their status on the List on Chandra Suresh's computer. (Seven Minutes to Midnight.
- Claire's bag and dress holder. (Homecoming)
- Cafe B-B-Q's sign.
- The car next to Jessica. (Homecoming)
- The heart-shaped note. (Don't Look Back)
- The word "heart on a poster in a New York City subway. (Hiros)
- Hiro's string on the String web. (Five Years Gone)
- Whitebeard's insignia in the warehouse. (The Line)
- Blut (Hemoglobin gives human blood its red color)
A red statue outside Kirby Plaza
- For other uses of red, see Rot (Begriffsklärung).
|Siehe auch: 9 • Rot • Zeitreisen|